Dried fruits of dogwood edible collected in clean southeastern Poland. Cornus mas (Cornus mas L.) is a small tree or shrub native coming from western Asia, and central and south-eastern Europe. It is grown in Poland.
Pulp dogwood berries on properties equal to all known storehouse of vitamins, black currants. Caloric berries is only 40.4 kcal.
So good dogwood content presented many useful components:
- Natural sugars glucose, fructose;
- Organic acids;
- nitrogenous substances;
- mineral s alts;
- Essential oils;
- glycoside Corinne.
organic acid in the dogwood are 3.5%, most in malic, citric and rarely found in nature succinic acid.
List of vitamins, providing great benefit dogwood, though not impressive volume differs, however, has a significant impact on he alth:
- provitamin A;
- Vitamin P routines;
- Vitamin C
just 100 grams dogwood contains 50 mg of ascorbic acid, this figure is higher than even in black currants. Rich properties dogwood presented content in it numerous mineral s alts:
dogwood Bones consist of 34% of the fatty oils, and the roots and bark of plants rich in organic acids and tannins.
dogwood leaves he alth benefits due to the content of tannins. These substances provide property dogwood as a diuretic and cholagogue. Furthermore, the use of the leaves dogwood represented by the presence of vitamins C and E.
Natural substances volatile composed dogwood have the following properties are extremely important for maintaining he alth:
Thus, the regular use of dogwood help protect the body against viruses, infections and improve its defenses.
When problems with the gastrointestinal tract and digestive benefits dogwood is especially pronounced. This uses properties dogwood beneficial to the work of the entire gastrointestinal tract:
1. Improves appetite;
2. Struggling with indigestion;
3. Normalizes the acidity in the stomach;
4. Eliminates Use dogwood determines its use in combination therapy with gastritis gastric and duodenal ulcers, kidney and liver, gout . Dogwood useful to use for people who are overweight and those who are watching their figure and fears better. Properties dogwood excellent help to build the body`s metabolism and lose weight as a result of normalization of lipid metabolism. It also has a beneficial effect on well-being and gives vitality.
key dogwood useful property is its ability to tone the body. It is therefore recommended for patients dogwood blood diseases
1. Increasing the level of hemoglobin in the blood;
2. Strengthening the walls of blood vessels;
3. Normalization of blood pressure.
Usage: Due to the high content of fresh fruit dogwood are not suitable for direct consumption. They can be used for milk, for example. Marmalades, jams. Dried fruit can be used for the production of liquors or in addition to the tea or herbal mixtures.
Ingredients: Dogwood - dried fruit 100%
Country of origin: Poland
Best before: Expiration date and batch number are indicated on a sticker on the back of the pack. Store at room temperature in an airtight container out of the reach of small children.
Available packaging: 100g