Rich set of illustrious Yerba Mate Green 5x200g No bitterness Good for beginners

  • Rich set of illustrious Yerba Mate Green 5x200g No bitterness Good for beginners
  • Rich set of illustrious Yerba Mate Green 5x200g No bitterness Good for beginners
  • Rich set of illustrious Yerba Mate Green 5x200g No bitterness Good for beginners
  • Yerba Mate Green Mas Energia Guarana low amount of dust & bitterness, mild taste
  • Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate
  • Yerba Mate GREEN SILUETA 400g KG SLIMMING BRAZILIAN LEAVES without BITTERNESS !
  • Yerba Mate Green LEMON g REFRESHING SLIGHT BITTERNESS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • 200g package of each Mate Green: Despalada, Lemon, Fitness, Menta y Limon, Silueta
Producer: MATE GREEN
Product code: 15321

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

You can buy in installments!

Each Mate Green is packed in a very durable company packaging.

Yerba Mate Green DESPALADA 200g

Mate_Green_CZYSTA

The main ingredient of each Mate Green mix. Mate Green Despalada comes directly from Brazil. High-end product among Yerba Mate. Contains around 95% of leaves and only 5% of sticks thansk to which every mix has almost no dust. It is from this green mate that come the most spectacular mixes with herbs, fruits and additives. Mate Green Despalada arrives to us after 3 months from harvests thus we always have fresh Yerba Mate. Harvests of currently owned batch took place during the rainy season in South America thanks to which it owes its beautiful green colour. Leaves are cut into a thickness of 5 mm.

Yerba Mate Green FITNESS 200g

FITNESS_Mate_Green_susz

Mate Green Fitness contains: 90% of Mate Green Despalada and 10% of additives: red tea Pu-Erh, fucus, peppermint, rose fruit, fennel fruit and grapefruit aroma.

Yerba Mate Green SILUETA 200g

Mate Green Silueta contains: 90% of Mate Green Despalada and 10% of additives: peppermint, wild rose fruit, fennel fruit and apple aroma.

Yerba Mate Green LEMON 200g

LEMON_Mate_Green

Mate Green Lemon contains: 90% of Mate Green Despalada and 10% of additives: dried lemongrass and lemon peel, natural lemon aroma.

Yerba Mate Green MENTA Y LIMON 200g

MIETA_CYTRYNA

Mate Green MENTA Y LIMON contains: 90,1% of Mate Green Despalada and 9,9% of additives: peppermint, lemongrass, licorice root, calendula, rose fruit and aroma.

 
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel