Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE

  • Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g Power of flowers GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MILD TASTE
  • Yerba Mate Green Las Flores: 90% of mate green Despalada and 10% of additives: marigold petals, cornflower petals, jasmine petals, rose buds, peach flavor.
Producer: MATE GREEN
Product code: kwiatowa
Series:Mate green
400g
1kg
50g
200g

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

You can buy in installments!

Yerba Mate Green LAS FLORES g

Yerba Mate Green Las Flores is a great composition of Mate Green Despalada and flowers. Its taste will surely amaze you and the yerba itself will give you energy for several hours. 

The main ingredient of this mix is the Mate Green Despalada from plantation 'Laranjeiras' from Brazil. High-end product amongst other yerba mate. It contains about 95% of leaves and only 5% of sticks. It is from this green mate that come the most significant mixes with herbs, fruits and additives.

Every kind of mix made from Mate Green Despalada won't discourage newcomers due to the low amounts of bitterness. Thanks to that it can be recommended to anyone who dislikes the taste of traditional yerba mate with big amounts of bitterness. 

You won't be disappointed by this mix for sure.

Tech specs:
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Brazil
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel