This product is available in our stores
You can buy in installments!
Cranberry - whole dried fruit 1000g
Cranberry hides real treasures. It is rich in vitamins C, A, B1, B2. It also provides pectin, fiber, carbohydrates and many microelements, including iron (which makes it recommended to people with ane mia), magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and iodine. It also found substances that support the body in the fight against influenza, as well as infections of the upper respiratory tract. One of the compounds present in cranberry decontaminates the throat and mouth, prevents the implantation of bacteria in the epithelium of the mouth. Thanks to this, it prevents the development of infection. So you can say that cranberry acts like a natural antibiotic.
A very important feature of cranberry is that it can inhibit the growth of can cer cells - they showed much less activity in those people whose diet was enriched in cranberries, and can cer (including malignant) significantly slower to develop. Some studies show that cranberry is raised by over 120 percent. the level of antioxidants that prevent can cer. The greatest hope is associated with the inhibitory progress of the disease by the action of cranberry in the case of lung can cer, colon and leuk emia. Research is ongoing.
Substances contained in cranberry fruits:
- they have a beneficial effect on the digestive system and the oral cavity, and not only infections of the urinary tract are initiated by adhering the bacteria to the host tissues. The ability of cranberry fruit to limit bacterial adherence has also been confirmed for other bacteria than E. coli. It was also found that these fruits have probiotic properties - they help to increase the beneficial intestinal microflora while they destroy harmful bacteria. Cranberry fruits have also been shown to prevent plaque formation.
- they support the effectiveness of treatment with Helicobacter pylori infection (H. pylori),
Drinking cranberry juice significantly promotes the destruction of H. pylori bacteria, the main culprits of gastric and duodenal ulcer disease. Antibiotic therapy in this case is more effective if you additionally drink cranberry juice during it.
- prevent the formation of kidney stones, cranberry fruits contain quinic acid. It is special because in unchanged form it is excreted from the body with urine. Its presence makes the urine slightly acidic, which prevents calcium and phosphorus from joining into insoluble compounds. Thus, it protects against the formation of kidney stones.
- they lower LDL cholesterol and increase HDL. As you know, low HDL cholesterol is a known risk factor for cardiovascular disease. It was found that regularly drinking cranberry juice raises the HDL level. Studies have shown that antioxidants contained in cranberry fruits prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, especially for men.
- help in recovery after a heart attack. Researchers believe that cranberry juice does not prevent the occurrence of heart attacks, but it can reduce its extent, and therefore its health consequences.
- they prevent can cer. Research in this area is still not very advanced, but their results are quite promising. This action results from the high content of antioxidant substances in cranberry fruits.
- fight herpes simplex virus (HSV-2 type), which contributes to the development of genital herpes. This has been proven for now in laboratory research, however, there is hope that research involving humans will confirm this. The mechanism of action is similar to that in the prevention of urinary tract infections. They inhibit the virus penetration and adherence to tissues.
The product contains sugar, citric acid and sunflower oil.