On special offer Recommended

Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!

  • Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!
  • Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!
  • Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!
  • Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!
  • Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!
  • Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!
  • Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!
  • Mate Green FRUTAS 400 grams FRESH Yerba Mate + FRUITS!
  • High-quality Yerba Mate Green with refined taste and lush aroma of mint. Contains: 90% of Yerba Mate Green Despalada and 10% of additives: pineapple, raspberry, black currant fruit, goji berries, orange peel, strawberry leaf and apple aroma.
Producer: Mate Green
Series:Mate green
400g
1kg
50g
200g
Yerba Mate Green 
FRUTAS 400 g
Contains: 90% of  Yerba Mate Green Despalada  and 10% of additives: pineapple, raspberry, black currant fruit, goji berries, orange peel, strawberry leaf and apple aroma (in various proportions).
 
 
The main ingredient of this Mate Green mix is a high-end product from Brazil - Mate Green Despalada. It contains approximately 95% of leaves and only 5% sticks - thanks to low amount of sticks this yerba mate has almost no bitterness, dust or strange taste. It is from this Mate that come the most spectacular Mate Green mixes with natural fruits, herbs and other various additives. Mate Green Despalada arrives to us after 3 months from harvests thanks to which we always have fresh, new batch. 
The beatiful, natural green colour of Mate Green is owed to the harvesting time -
it always takes place during the rainy season in South America.  
 
Characteristics:

Increases physical and mental energy;

Improves concentration;
 
Increases immune system and the body's ability to fight with illnesses;

Regulates metabolism and helps in digestion of food;
 
Gives feeling of saturation.
  
Country of origin: Brazil

 
Store in a dry and shady place.
Tech specs:
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Brazil
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel