Chinese black tea with amber-brown sheets. It gives copper-amber brew with a mild flavor with a hint of wood. A good suggestion for an evening cup of delicious tea. Excellent for blending.
Properties of black tea:
- It is characterized by a high content of caffeine and has a stimulating effect
- It stimulates the digestive system to secrete juices
- Inhibits secretion of bacteria in the digestive tract
- Improves blood circulation and reduces the risk of heart disease
- It prevents blood clots,
- Protects teeth from decay.
Method for brewing: