Erva mate Chimarrao with Guarana
- This is an ideal combination with yerba mate acting as a powerful natural energy providing much energy and disposition. It is characterised by an intense,
- grassy flavour.
- Properly prepared, it can be infused up to 20-30 times, maintaining an even taste Specially selected composition to increase the potency of the mate.
- Yacuy yerba mate is harvested from wild crops. The green brew has an exceptionally mild taste and quite strong stimulating properties. Its intense green colour is due to the fact that it is packed into bags immediately after harvesting and that the leaves are dried quickly, without any ageing stage. Erva can be infused up to a dozen times without experiencing a reduction in the intensity of the flavour. Chimarrao is suitable for beginners, it has a delicate taste, not too bitter, unlike the Argentinean or Paraguayan varieties.
- yerba mate (Ilex Paraguariensis) 93%,
- guarana ground 2%,
- flavour with guarana,
- green tea,
- Country of origin: Brazil
|Country/Region of Manufacture:|