This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
You can buy in installments!
Yerba Mate Bio Organic Hemp Despalada:The innovative all-organic brand Bio Organic is the perfection of nature- a combination of plants: yerba mate and organic hemp flour. The high quality of carefully selected leaves and the unique selection of organic additives, all that to obtain a composition with a remarkable aroma and a great stimulating effect. It is worth noting that both the yerba mate and additives come from organic habitats and are subject to ecological standards and careful control. Organic Bio Mate is a brand guided by the highest standards in cultivation and production. The South American sunshine in organic yerba mate and the quick refreshment from the infusion are intrinsic features of this top quality blend. So you can be sure of the highest quality product!
Taste and aroma of yerba mate:We can say without hesitation that Bio Organic Hemp Despalada is a wonderfully stimulating organic certified yerba mate! The combination of the balancing bitter taste of the hemp flour with the herbaceous dryness of the listless is fragrant and tasty. Unflavored mate can be a great base for all kinds of blends. You can replace your morning coffee with a few sips of this tasty yerba. The delicate aroma of yerba mate remains with repeated addition of water to the same portion of dried tea. The taste is devoid of bitter notes, stimulating, mildly herbal infusion is devoid of smoky aromas. Fruity notes are present as soon as the mate is poured. Well stimulating, it reaches its optimal values on the third and fourth pour. You must try this one!
- Dried Ilex Paraguariensis is green and smells beautifully.
- Yerba mate BIO Organic contains leaves cut depending on the batch from 3 to even 6 mm and no dust.
- Hemp flour balances the bitter taste.
- Can be served hot amargo, and in chilled terere form.
- Ilex Paraguariensis BIO 98 % - country of origin: Brazil,
- hemp flour BIO
- Brazilian Yerba Mate is a noble variety of Paraguayan holly, grown in shady areas, which gives it its delicacy and deprives the infusion of its bitter taste.
- Certified by Agrobiotest
- Organic product sin humo - dried with hot air
- Hand-picked and subjected to a rigorous selection
- Organic product. Producer's organic certificate PL-EKO-07-12921.
- The company is a regular employer for local residents.