On special offer

Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !

  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • Yerba Mate Green Despalada 400g ! No dust No bitterness Great taste 95% leaves !
  • Erva Mate - Mate Green Despalada with almost only leaves (95% of leaves, and only 5% of sticks)
Producer: MATE GREEN
Product code: regular
Series:Mate green
200g
50g
400g
1kg

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

You can buy in installments!

Yerba Mate Green DESPALADA 400g

Great looking yerba mate dried leaves containing only about 10% of small sticks

Mate Green Regular DESPALADA from Brazil. High-end product among Yerba Mate. Contains approx. 90% of leaves and only 50% of sticks.
60% Native + 40% Sunlighted
But we call the attention that the sunlighted are from areas not lower than
800m and we do not use the variety
Mate_Green_CZYSTA
Yerba Mate Green is good for beginners and that's what makes it so popular. It can be offered to the customers who want to try yerba mate and this product won't discourage them by bitter taste and strange appearance. I think that this way of working, when you offer a really tasty yerba mate, it let's you improve your position among your customers as the tea expert. Has almost no dust, bitterness and has great taste and splendid scent.

 

 

 
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel