Yerba Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g Weight Loss Herbal Tea Loose Leaf Kiwi&Cranberry

  • Yerba Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g Weight Loss Herbal Tea Loose Leaf Kiwi&Cranberry
  • Yerba Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g Weight Loss Herbal Tea Loose Leaf Kiwi&Cranberry
  • Yerba Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g Weight Loss Herbal Tea Loose Leaf Kiwi&Cranberry
  • Yerba Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g Weight Loss Herbal Tea Loose Leaf Kiwi&Cranberry
  • Yerba Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g Weight Loss Herbal Tea Loose Leaf Kiwi&Cranberry
  • Yerba Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g Weight Loss Herbal Tea Loose Leaf Kiwi&Cranberry
  • Yerba Mate Green KIWI KIWI 400g Weight Loss Herbal Tea Loose Leaf Kiwi&Cranberry
400g
1kg
50g
200g

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability
Yerba Mate Green Kiwi Kiwi 400g
Mate Green Kiwi Kiwi appearance
This tasty mix includes cut to 5mm green leaves of the Brazilian Erva Mate (Mate Green Despalada, 93%) and 7% of additives (in various proportions): dried kiwi fruit, dried cranberry fruit, dried white mulberry fruit cubes, lemongrass, mint, camomile flower, kiwi flavor.
The main component of this mix is Yerba Mate Green Despalada from Brazil from Laranjeiras plantation - high-end product among all Yerba mate kinds. It consists of approx. 95% of leaves and only 5% of sticks. It is from this green mate that come the most significant blends with herbs, fruits and other various additives.
Mate Green Despalada arrives to us 3 months after the harvests thanks to which we always have fresh batch of this illustrious mate. Harvests of currently owned batch took place during the rainy season. Thanks to that it owes a beautiful green color.
Tech specs:
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Brazil
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel