Mate Green FUERTE (yerba mate)

  • Mate Green FUERTE (yerba mate)
  • Mate Green FUERTE (yerba mate)
  • Mate Green FUERTE (yerba mate)
  • Mate Green FUERTE (yerba mate)
  • Mate Green FUERTE (yerba mate)
  • Mate Green FUERTE (yerba mate)
  • Mate Green FUERTE (yerba mate)
  • Yerba Mate Green (erva mate) Fuerte containing Mate Green Despalada and additives.
Producer: MATE GREEN
Product code: Fuerte
Series:Mate green
400g
1kg
50g
200g

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

Yerba Mate Green FUERTE g

 

Yerba Mate Green Fuerte is a composition of mate green Despalada (90%) and additives (10%): guarana, catuaba, ginkgo biloba leaf, goji berries, currant leaf and aroma. 

The main ingredient of this mix is a first-class Mate Green Despalada from Brasil. High-grade mate. It contains about 95% of leaves and 5% of sticks. This wonderful mix contains: stimulating guarana which positively affects the concentration, catuaba - agent produced from the bark of amazonian tree being recognized by folk medicine by aphrodisiac without side effects, ginkgo biloba leaf - supporting memory, goji berries - famous for their beneficial effects on the entire body and tasty currants. This type of yerba, and especially this one, can be recommended for every beginner or those who are discouraged by the bitter taste of traditional yerba mate, as Mate Green is mild in taste and contains slight amounts of bitterness.

Tech specs:
Ograniczona ilość sztuk:
10
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Brazil
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel