On special offer Recommended

Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate

  • Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate
  • Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate
  • Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate
  • Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate
  • Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate
  • Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate
  • Yerba Mate Green FITNESS Highest quality Brazilian Yerba mate
  • Mate Green Fitness consists of 90% of Mate Green Despalada and 10% of additives (in various proportions): red tea Pu-Erh, rockweed, peppermint, rose fruit, fennel fruit, sea buckthorn fruit and grapefruit aroma
Producer: MATE GREEN
Product code: fitness
Series:Mate green
400g
1kg
50g
200g

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

Yerba Mate Green FITNESS 50 grams

Mate Green FITNESS (yerba mate)

Mate Green FITNESS

Mate Green Fitness consists of: 90% of Mate Green Despalada and 10% of additives: red tea Pu-Erh, rockweed, peppermint, rose fruit, fennel fruit, sea buckthorn fruit and grapefruit aroma.

The main ingredient of this mix is the Mate Green Regular Despalada from Brazil. High-end product among Yerba Mate. Contains approx. 95% of leaves and 5% of sticks. It is from this green mate that comes the most spectacular mixes with herbs, fruits and additives. Mate Green Regular arrives to us after 3 months from harvest thus we always have fresh mate. Harvests of currently owned batch took place during the rainy season - its beautiful green color owes to that.

Leaves are cut to a thickness of 5mm. 

Do you want to look better? You dream of flat stomach? Try out this herbal blend with active effect. Specially selected ingredients will help burn unnecessary kilograms and help you in keeping good form.

Alternative to slimming red teas - Pu-Erh.

Tech specs:
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Brazil
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel