Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus

  • Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus
  • Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus
  • Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus
  • Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus
  • Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus
  • Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus
  • Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus
  • Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL Mild and fruity taste No dust/bitterness With hibiscus
400g
1kg
50g
200g

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

You can buy in installments!

Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL {waga}
 Mate Green Oriental packageMate Green Oriental appearance
Yerba Mate Green ORIENTAL contains: 90% of Mate Green Despalada and 10% of additives (in various proportions): hibiscus flower, black currant, rosehip, cape gooseberry fruit (Peruvian tomatillo, Physalis peruviana), orange peel, wild rose fruit aroma.
It is an unconventional, unique blend in which a gourmet can sense both the South American temperament and the Eastern mystery.
The main ingredient of this mix is Mate Green Despalada from Brazil which by its own is Yerba mate of the highest quality. It contains approximately 95% of leaves and only 5% of sticks thanks to which it almost does not contain dust or bitterness and is mild.
It is also dried with the use of hot air and not smoke like most of the Paraguayan Yerba mate.
Tech specs:
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Brazil
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel