This product is available in our stores
You can buy in installments!
Yerba Mate ANDRESITO - Strong Argentine mate
Argentine Yerba Mate from the Yerbatera Andresito plantation, founded in 1983 and known for its high quality products. It contains medium sized leaves and stems with a moderate amount of dust. It is recommended for people who regularly drink classic yerba mate and appreciate the traditional taste and moderate strength.
Yerba mate Andresito is grown in the northernmost areas of the province of Misiones, near the protected areas of the Iguazu National Park. These are areas with very little pollution and the agricultural products from there are known for their high purity.
- Yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis) 100% - Country of origin: Argentina.
- Dry made exclusively from selected leaves and stems of the Paraguayan holly.
❄️ Try Yerba Mate cold: ❄️
- Pour ice-cold water over the dried tea. Remember, not cold, just COLD.
- If you can, add ice cubes.
- Wait a few minutes for the yerba mate to release its POWER.
- Enjoy the cooling power of TERERE!
|Typ Yerba Mate:|