Yerba Mate Green Premium Quality Toasted Roasted with cocoa aroma 200 g

  • Yerba Mate Green Premium Quality  Toasted  Roasted with cocoa aroma 200 g
  • Yerba Mate Green Premium Quality  Toasted  Roasted with cocoa aroma 200 g
  • Yerba Mate Green Premium Quality  Toasted  Roasted with cocoa aroma 200 g
  • Yerba Mate Green Premium Quality  Toasted  Roasted with cocoa aroma 200 g
  • Yerba Mate Green Premium Quality  Toasted  Roasted with cocoa aroma 200 g

This product is available in our stores

You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.
Check availability

Yerba Mate Green Toasted with chocolate aroma

Roasted green mate the queen of yerba mate. A native of shaded plantations in the Brazilian state of Parana has a very good stimulant properties, and also brew is not too much bitterness. There are no extras, it's only chocolate smelling drought consisting of an average cut leaves with little sticks. The taste of the yerba mate is very mild with a distinct hint of cocoa. This yerba mate, recognized worldwide as the number 1, was prepared especially for you in Brazil. It contains approx. 95% of the leaves and 5% sticks. It was with roasted mate overlook a delicious blend of herbs, fruits and extras that can be purchased at good tea houses. We recommend this yerba mate all beginning to a perfect start - well prepared certainly did not deter too strong bitterness.
Country of origin: Brazil
Brewing time: 5-10 minutes.
Steaming temperature: 75 ° C
To make a delicious, refreshing cold mate in the form of lemonade, it is enough to prepare an extract that will be the basis for our drink.

Take 250g of our roasted Yerba Mate Green and pour it with 1 liter of hot water, of at least 85°C. Then set aside for several dozen minutes to reduce the temperature of the infusion to room temperature. At the end, you have to filter the extract through a strainer or colander to release it from the leaves. You can store the extract for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.

PREPARATION OF TERERE

For starters we recommend to add one portion, 50ml, of the extract to 1 liter of water, and if the taste is too mild add another portion. If it's still too mild, add another portion.

Finally, add mint, lemon, lime, pineapple, orange, apple or any other fruit, according to your preferences. We mix lemons and oranges and we also add BaBa coconut sugar - if necessary, you can add two teaspoons per 1 liter of water.
                                                            
Tech specs:
Country/Region of Manufacture:
Brazil
Ask for this product

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Data is processed in accordance with privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.

Fields marked with asterisk are required
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
Close
pixel