Yerba Mate Yacuy - Terere Pinaple
- Yerba Mate Yacuy Terere with pineapple and mint flavour is perfect for hot mate or ice cold refreshing tereré.
- This blend is a composition of very thick leaves of yerba, wild mint with natural fruit aroma. This rather delicate mate has been enriched with the addition of large sticks.
- Such erva mate poured with ice-cold water is an invaluable natural source of vitality.
- During prolonged hot weather, terere is for many people one of the best ways to rehydrate. Drunk before going to bed at night, it allows to fall asleep peacefully.
- A good way to prepare terere is to boil 200g of mate, strain it through a sieve and use this home-made extract with mineral water, ice and juice.
We recommend it both for people who are just learning how to drink yerba mate and for seasoned connoisseurs of this drink. The strongly refreshing taste of mint and the intensive effect are an ideal combination for lovers of terere, i.e. cold yerba mate.
|Country/Region of Manufacture:|